Thursday 10 April 2008

I want to see the house, now!

Well, I spoke to the builder, Tony, earlier.

He tells me that Banbury have done a cracking job installing the windows and doors. He was impressed with the way they look and likes the light oak finish. I know it’s a fake wood finish, but I think it’s going to look great. Tony asked us to get a few more lintels delivered asap so things are moving on nicely. I’ll try and squeeze a visit to the house tomorrow as I can’t wait to see how she looks and maybe to enter via a door that fits in the frame and actually offers some security!

Sam and I went up the other night to extract nails from the ceiling joists. Fun work for an hour and a quarter before the light faded. I hear that a labourer has been up there today and he’s finished all the ceilings and has started to remove a bit more rubbish from anywhere and everywhere.

Mum and Dad said that they would sort me a out a decent size shed for my birthday too which is good. I think it’ll be a 13 x 10 ft metal Yardmaster job, very nice indeed. Here's hoping it will be big enough to accommodate the contents of our shed and garage at Woodhall Close.

Hopefully i'll be able to take some pics tomorrow or at the weekend and we can beging to see how the house will look for the next period of its life.

Thats all for now, more news soon...

No comments: