Friday 18 April 2008

Ellie stuff

Our little girl is growing so fast - she's now well into her 3-6 month clothes, I can't quite believe it. We got given some 3-6 months clothes when she was born and I remember thinking she'd never fit into them! Here she is in her lovely knitted suit from Auntie Angela...


We had our NCT reunion a week or so ago and finally managed to get a picture of all 6 babies together - in date order too! Here they all are...Thomas, the youngest, is on the left, then Ellie, Stirling, Sophie, Georgie and Lucy. There is 10 weeks between Thomas and Lucy. Thomas and Ellie are holding hands, it's so cute!!


Ellie and I have a pretty hectic time of it at the moment. Mondays we have Baby Bookworms, Tuesdays my sister often visits, Weds is Mini Music (when we make it!) and Ellie's weigh in (with a visit to Mamgu afterwards), Thursdays we have either BURPS or Bumps and Babes (where we meet up with our usual gang). Fridays are pretty much our only free day! I am only going to take Ellie to be weighed once a month from now on, so that'll help I think.

I've just bought Ellie some scrumptious new pocket nappies - a particular type of reuseable nappy where you "stuff" the pocket full of booster pads, and it's ready to go - the outer part is plastic backed so that you don't need a wrap over the top. Once you've pre-stuffed the nappies after washing, they are as ready to go as a disposable. One of them is covered in a really soft and cuddly fabric. I'll have to get a photo of her in it, it's adorable!

No comments: