Monday 7 April 2008

Decision Time!

Well it looks like Jono and I are going to have to make the decision to put Ellie in her cot at night (in her own room), rather than the Moses basket in our room. She just seems to be getting too big for her basket and is waking in the night quite a lot. I have been putting her in her room when she's been waking up and it seems to suit her much better in there, as she has so much more room!

Although it's a real pain having to get up 4 or 5 times a night to settle her back to sleep, I'm going to really miss going to bed and listening to her breathing whilst I go to sleep. What a dilemma! I was expecting to have her in our room for much longer than this but unfortunately we can't fit her cot in our room so looks like she's going to have to go in her own room. Poor Mummy!

No comments: