Friday 22 February 2008

Back in the saddle!

I went riding again for the first time since I was 13 weeks pregnant. It was really nice to get back in the saddle again - even if it did feel like I was wetting myself when I trotted! Thankfully it was just a feeling - I didn't actually wet myself!!!

It didn't take me long to get back in the swing of things - I only had half an hour as I didn't want to overdo things but I bet I'm one enormous ache tomorrow or the next day!!!

I arranged some more quotes today too, following the enormous quotes we'd received for the heating/plumbing and electrics. Hopefully these ones will be a little more within our budget. We've also managed to negotiate with the seller that we'll pay him the £2K for the land option as and when we actually buy the 2 acres, rather than now. This means that we should hopefully be able to afford the kitchen that we wanted or at least not be as over budget as we first thought.

No comments: